Netflix, Chill, and Cocktails! Winter Cocktail Recipes to Keep You and Yours Warm This Season.
What is a night of Netflix and chill without something and someone to warm you up from the inside? Ha, no pun intended! No seriously, it’s that time of the year when you need a little more alcohol if you’re girl is thinking of hitting up the clubs in that little tight dress you love.
You know that excuse alcohol keeps us warm. Well here are some of my favorite winter cocktails sure to make you and yours enjoy this winter season, in and out of bed. Just don’t blame the alcohol if someone pops up in 9 months. These drinks are meant for one hell of a night!
Hot Buttered Rum Chata
2 cups brown sugar
1 cup of butter
2 pinches of salt
16 cups of hot water
4 cinnamon sticks
12 whole cloves
2 cup of Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum
2 cup of Rum Chata
*Whipped cream and ground nutmeg for an extra kick (I recommend it)
1. Mix the brown sugar, butter, salt and hot water in a large pot on simmer. Add cinnamon sticks and cloves.
2. Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
3. Stir in the Spiced Rum and the RumChata.
4. Pour into glass and top it with whipped cream (which you can use for later activities) and ground nutmeg.
Makes enough servings to keep her warm and you busy.
Got a coffee Maker? If you’re saying “Nah, I don’t drink coffee” well I didn’t ask that now did I? This next drink is sure to make you rethink about having one in your kitchen. If you don’t have a coffee maker use a slow cooker or have the patience to slowly cook it over the stove.
Hot Cranberry Punch
1/2 cups of light brown sugar
8 cinnamon sticks
1 teaspoon of ground cloves
4 cups of Apple Juice
8 cups of Cranberry Juice 1 cup Orange Juice
2 ½ cups of Blue Dot Ciroc
2 tbsp of Sweet’N Low
1. Add the 3 Juices to the coffee pot (where you would add the water is a usual case)
2. Place Sweet’ N Low, Brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves in the filter (where the coffee would usually go)
3. And let it brew!
4. Add some cranberries because we like that cute shit.
One last one for the Ladies, want some bubbly? I got you!
Apple Cider Bubbly Sangria
6 Sliced honey crisp apples
1 cup of dried cranberries
1 cup halved dried figs
2 cups Cabernet Sauvignon (I’d suggest Malbec for those who don’t want it to sweet)
6 cups apple cider (hard apple cider if you really want to get twisted)
8 cinnamon sticks
1 Tbsp cloves
1 cup Orange juice
¼ tsp grated nutmeg
1. Add all the ingredients and leave it in the fridge overnight, let it marinate.
2. Add half of the sangria and top it with Champagne!
I promise if this doesn’t work you might want to rethink your Netflix and Chill buddy.
Follow your alcoholic girl @MissCurlyCoco
For more Thatsenuff.com follow @ThatsEnuff
Photos used in this article are not ours.