G-Eazy “These Things Happen” Tracklist & Release Date
These Things Happen Tracklist:
1. These Things Happen (Produced by Blackbear)
2. Far Alone ft. E-40 & Jay Ant (Produced by Jay Ant)
3. I Mean It ft. Remo (Produced by Remo & Christoph Andersson)
4. Interlude (Produced by Christoph Andersson)
5. Opportunity Cost (Produced by Jordan Evans & Matthew Burnett)
6. Almost Famous (Produced by Christoph Andersson)
7. Lotta That ft. A$AP Ferg & Danny Seth (Produced byChristoph Andersson & G-Eazy)
8. Factory Girl (Skit)
9. Downtown Love ft. John Michael Rouchell (Produced by G-Eazy)
10. Complete (Produced by Christoph Andersson)
11. Let’s Get Lost ft. Devon Baldwin (Produced by G-Eazy & Christoph Andersson)
12. Shoot Me Down ft. Anthony Stewart (Produced by G-Eazy)
13. Been On (Produced by Christoph Andersson)
14. Remember You ft. Blackbear (Produced by Blackbear)
15. Tumblr Girls (Produced by Christoph Andersson)
16. Just Believe (Produced by Christoph Andersson)
G-EAZY ANNOUNCES JUNE 23RD RELEASE DATE
FOR NEW ALBUM THESE THINGS HAPPEN;
PRE-ORDER AVAILABLE TODAY!
THESE THINGS HAPPEN TO FEATURE A$AP FERG, E-40, DEVON BALDWIN, BLACKBEAR; ALBUM ARTWORK & TRACKLIST REVEALED; “FAR ALONE” FT. E-40 & JAY ANT ITUNES “SINGLE OF THE WEEK”
G-EAZY RELEASES NEW TRACK & VIDEO
“LET’S GET LOST” FT. DEVON BALDWIN
FIRST EUROPEAN TOUR KICKS OFF IN AMSTERDAM 6/11;
WRAPS UP SOLD-OUT NORTH AMERICAN TOUR
“G-Eazy – The Buzz is deafening.” – San Jose Mercury News
“G-Eazy is clever, approachable and extremely legible” – New York Times
April 29, 2014 – New York, NY – Today, budding hip-hop artist and producer G-Eazy announced that his highly anticipated new album These Things Happen will be officially released on June 23, 2014. The album is available for pre-order starting today via digital retailers.
These Things Happen iTunes Preorder: http://smarturl.it/TheseThingsHappen
Along with the release date announcement, G-Eazy revealed the tracklist and album artwork. These Things Happen is set to feature and an all-star cast with fellow hip hop artists A$AP Ferg and the legendary E-40 as well as G-Eazy’s trusted and frequent collaborators and producers, Christoph Andersson, Blackbear and Devon Baldwin. Previously released tracks and fan favorites slated to be on the album include “Been On,” “Tumblr Girls,” “Almost Famous” and the remix of G-Eazy’s ode to the Bay Area “Far Alone” featuring E-40 and Jay Ant. The “Far Alone” remix featuring E-40 and Jay Ant is also currently “Single of the Week” on iTunes, available for free download through May 5, 2014. The accompanying album artwork for These Things Happen, shot by Bobby Bruderle, is G-Eazy’s signature, classic black and white aesthetic, displaying a disheveled G-Eazy after a wild night. The artwork will also play into a storyline of photos included in the These Things Happen album booklet.
“Far Alone” Single Of The Week: http://smarturl.it/GEazyFarAlone
On top of the announcement, G-Eazy has released an additional track and music video from the album called “Let’s Get Lost” featuring Devon Baldwin. The track, produced by G-Eazy and Christoph Andersson, has G-Eazy infatuated over a girl he meets at a party, which is aptly shown in the music video. Directed by Tyler Yee, the video shows G-Eazy at dull gathering withfriends that transforms into a wild night upon meeting a new girl. The video’s captivating imagery is reminiscent of G-Eazy’s single art for a fan favorite track “Lost In Translation” from 2011.
Let’s Get Lost Video: http://smarturl.it/LetsGetLostVid
“The record’s about a strange, surreal window of time where the best bad decisions get made,” says G-Eazy. “The narrative in the video captures that energy of being young, living fast, in the moment and chasing whatever it is you want.”
For the very first time, G-Eazy will hit the road overseas to perform across Europe. The “These Things Happen Europe Tour” will kick off on June 11th in Amsterdam and hit Paris, Berlin, Cologne and London before concluding at the Wireless Festival in Birmingham and London where G-Eazy joins a lineup that includes Kanye West, Pharrell, Drake and Outkast. The tour comes fresh after G’s sold out, 40-city North American headline “These Things Happen Tour,” which sold over 40,000 tickets and received rave reviews from the New York Times to the Oakland Tribune. Tickets for the tour will go on sale Friday, May 2, 2014 and can be purchased via G-Eazy’s official website, www.G-Eazy.com.
The release of These Things Happen follows a huge year for G-Eazy that included being named Spotify’s “Spotlight” Artist, a sold out headline tour, a Billboard Music Awards performance post-party, and going on Lil Wayne’s America’s Most Wanted Tour. G-Eazy’s 2012 offering, Must Be Nice, reached #3 on the iTunes Hip Hop chart and garnered media acclaim from outlets such as Billboard, MTV, Interview Magazine, VIBE and The Source.
Latest posts by DJ Quiz (see all)
- Nader ‘Prolific’ [Teaser] – October 2, 2014
- John Blu ‘I Ain’t Done Drinking Yet’ [Audio] – September 25, 2014
- Mike-Dash-E ‘Right Now’ Prod. by Adrian Per [Audio] – August 10, 2014