Girl-Murders-BF-for-WCW-600x450
arrow11 Comments
  1. none yo business
    Feb 07 - 1:49 PM

i woulda done the same damn shit you ain’t got no business getting nudes from no other ratchet female when you in a “relationship” some of us females are just crazy like that call it what you want but i ain’t judging her for nothing!!!!

2. Vero
    Feb 07 - 4:36 PM

How about you have some respect for yourself and keep your worth by LEAVING this man. Disgusting scum !!!! Nothing justifies killing someone. @none yo : someone better lock you up to with that freakish mindset. Only an insane evil person would do this. Disgusting

3. xsweetxhoneygirl25
    Feb 07 - 5:15 PM

This crime is heinous and despicable. Not to say the deceased is without fault.
    The best present this young lady could have given herself, is to leave his ‘sorry ass’, get herself a gym membership, and step her game up.
    Ladies no other woman has one over on you if you keep yourself looking sexy and have confidence.
    Despite being what you ‘Americans’ call a ‘yellowbone’. I’ve had My fair share of self esteem issues too. All girls do growing up!
    However I worked on my confidence, on my self and my Inner self. Loved myself and over came this.
    I’m the baddest b**** out there! with a body to die for! and no half naked woman can phase me.
    Remember ladies the most unattractive thing to a man is an insecure, jealous, unconfident woman.
    Men and women take heed…

4. Lal Wynstrom
    Feb 07 - 7:49 PM

The psychopathology of this woman *must* be recognized and her crime *must* be punished. This young man, while apparently willingly receiving material that could have been potentially damaging to his relationship, did not commit a crime or other offense that justifies this woman assaulting him without warning and murdering him without provocation. This individual’s life has been snuffed out prematurely. The person who committed that crime, regardless of her mental condition, and most certainly regardless of her status as a female, must pay for that injustice.

5. loz179
    Feb 08 - 8:39 AM

“None Yo Business”…You’re just another dumb bitch. I’m not saying that to be disrespectful. I’m stating it as a fact. Why not just leave him? You will risk spending the rest of your life in prison to prove a point? In jail talking ’bout “I’m in here for life, but that nigga got his!”

The alternative: You leave him. Let him go fuck with the other girl. Let HER kill him and live your life! Oh wait…that’s what the other girl did.
    The chick that sent nudes is gonna be sending nudes to the next dude, getting dick from the next dude, and enjoying her freedom. YOU’LL be eating pussy and looking foward to recess for the rest of your life. Dumb bitch.

6. Thesecrazybtches
    Feb 08 - 10:14 AM

You just as crazy then!

7. Tweetygirl28
    Feb 13 - 12:38 AM

Wow! This should make people think about their actions. It’s a scary thing but you never know what another person is thinking. The best thing in any case if you are not happy in the relationship you should not be in the relationship. Whether its feeling like you are not good enough, or that you are not getting enough of what you need in it.

8. Osiris
    Feb 14 - 10:43 AM

I DON’T TALK TO SISTERS WHO CAN’T READ BOOKS PASSED THEIR AGE LEVEL…. Am Black and am fuckin ambarrest. NIGGERS GO TO BRAZIL I AMPLORE YOU TO GO.

9. Natasha
    Feb 24 - 9:47 PM

It’s not innocent..wcw..its not innocent. If two are in a relationship…sexting..whether the person is in or out of state= CHEATING!! Relationship=I only have eyes 4 u; you only have eyes for me.
    Looks can be deceiving…you… right into something to get yourself hurt!

10. RC
    Mar 09 - 10:33 PM

These black bitches be trippin. Us intelligent brothas will stay away.

11. big booty judy
    Mar 23 - 7:20 PM

There are crazy women and men I’m every race. The term “black bitches” is ignorant. Push a woman or man in any race to their limits and watch the outcome. You’ll be surprised!