Posted January 21, 2011 by 1KnonOCoKhet in News

Woman Paralyzed After Receiving Hickey

Did you ever think that the small contusion we like to call hickeys could actually paralyze you? Anything is possible.

According to the Huffington Post a New Zealand woman suffered a stroke that partially paralyzed her after receiving a hickey.

“At first, doctors struggled to find the cause of the stroke, until they discovered a small “bruise” on the woman’s neck — located very close to a major artery…. The force of the hickey-giver’s suction had caused a blood clot in the artery, which then travelled to the woman’s heart…”

In case you are wondering, she did make a full recovery, but still, how frightening! Next time you plan on kissing someone’s neck, how about sweet kisses, not ravenous bites. We’re not vampires. @SelenaBailey