New Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo has enjoyed tremendous success in the last few years, it’s hard to bet against the 3DS being anything less than a breakout success. The Relelease date is set for late February early March priced at $250.00.
Here are some highlights:
- 3D Screen- 3.53 inch widescreen LCD has an 800 x 240 resolutio, allcocting 400 pixels to each eye.
- 3D Slider- This adjusts the depth of the 3D display, Everyone views 3D a little differently.
- Slide Pad- This analog joystick doesn’t provide the same kind of levereage as a larger console stick, but it feels like a step up from the analog nub on Sony’s PSP
- Touch Pad- The buttom screen lacks 3D effects, but still features touch controls.
- Home Button- The home button can be used to quit a game and go back to the system’s menu,check battery levels, or even browse digital instructions manuals.
- Headphone Jack- Pretty straightfoward.
- Cameras- The 3DS is equipped with 0.3 megapixel cameras-one inner camera and two more on the outer shell-all of which have a 640 x 480 resoloution. It allow 3DS owners to take and share 3D pictures.
- Wi-Fi- The 3DS supports multiplayer gameplay via local wireless connections, as well as over the internet.
- 3 Colors Black, Red & Blue
Game Card- 3DS games on 2GB cards that look very similar to the origimal DS game cards. While normal DS games are compatible with the 3DS, A small tab on 3DS games prevens them from being inserted into other DS systems.
Here are just some games listed.
- Kid Icarus: Uprising
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- DJ Hero 3D
- Mario Kart
- PilotWings Resort
- Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle
- Resident Evil Revelations
- Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D “The Naked Sample”